Pipe Leak Sealing Services
Industrial pipe leaks can be extremely costly to operators if left unresolved. That’s where Tap Master Group comes in. Our repairs are made to piping components while your system stays in service. All temperatures, pressures, products, and sizes. Valves repacked On-Line, Flange Leaks, and Piping leaks are all sealed.
Types Of Industrial Leaks
Valve Packing Leaks
- Valve packing is a component in a valve that forms a pressure seal between the inside of the valve and the outside of the valve, keeping the process fluid from leaking out. Over time, the packing will wear in, relax, or loosen up with process temperature, or even seasonal ambient temperatures, and begin to leak.
- Leaks can decrease productivity; impact a company’s bottom line; contaminate products or create a safety or environmental hazard depending on the leak type.
- One common area equipment operators observe leakage is around the flanges. Flanges have three main components: a ring, a gasket and bolts to hold the flange together and secure it to the exchanger. When a flange leak occurs, it’s typically associated with the gasket – perhaps it’s not installed correctly or the wrong size is used – but that’s not always the case.
Elbow and Fitting Leaks
- A leaking pipe joint is a common problem that can affect all types of pipes – it is probably one of the most frequent issues that require a fix in homes and businesses across the nation.
- The reason for this is because every pipe no matter what material is susceptible to leaking from a joint.
Weld Porosity/Corrosion Leaks
- Porosity is the presence of cavities in the weld metal caused by the freezing in of gas released from the weld pool as it solidifies. The porosity can take several forms: distributed. surface breaking pores.
- This can cause a major leak if not addressed properly
Oil & Gas
- Breached pipelines carrying potentially hazardous substances need to be repaired as soon as possible. The Tap Master Group can help with that.
Water Utilities Industry
- Pipe repairs enable the water industry to make rapid live leak repairs to leaking pipes and burst water mains as soon as problems are identified on supply networks.
- Ripe repair and leak sealing solutions to public buildings and those in the leisure and hospitality industries, enable leaks to be fixed quickly and easily without the need of a plumber, minimizing disruption to businesses and customers.