At Tap Master Inc., we strive to deliver top-quality water gate valve repair and insertion services by teaming up with professional contractors. Our company has been in the industry for over 20 years, and we have established strong relationships with some of the best contractors in the business.
What Is Valve Insertion?
During the installation of a valve into a pipe system, Valve Insertions allow us to insert a gate valve directly into existing water or wastewater without shutting down the system or disrupting the flow of its contents.
Why Gate Valve Insertions?
- We supply several different brands available. A New Gate Valve is installed inline in 2-4 hours, LIVE, “without interruption” of the Service main. Shut the valve when you are ready! Your new In-Line Gate Valve operates just like a Regular Valve, with 3 turns per inch to open and close, and uses a Standard 2” Valve Key. Available for: Cast Iron, Ductile Iron, ACP, C-900 PVC, PVC, and Steel.
- Compliant with all AWWA C-515 and C-223 standards, including pertinent structural, functional, operating, and dimensionally important installation criteria.
- Reduce the need for a shutdown, disruption to flow, or water contamination concerns resulting in time, cost, maintenance, and customer downtime savings.
- Minimize environmental disruption through less excavation and reduced pipe use, secondary materials, and additional chlorination.
As part of our commitment to providing efficient and cost-effective services, we have carefully selected our valve insertion contractors to ensure the highest level of expertise and professionalism. Our contractors are trained to handle different types of gate valves, including cast iron, ductile iron, PVC, and steel. They possess extensive knowledge of AWWA standards for water gate valve installation and have years of experience in the field.
With valve insertion, we can quickly and effortlessly add a gate valve to your water system without causing any disruptions. This means you won’t have to halt operations or worry about contamination concerns, saving you time and money in the process.
- Municipalities – Municipal water/wastewater pipe systems are designed to collect and transport to and from homes, businesses, and industries. At Tap Master Inc., we work with municipalities to ensure the safe and efficient operation of their systems through gate valve insertion services.
- Universities – Water and wastewater pipe systems for universities are similar to those used by municipalities. They are designed to collect and transport water and wastewater from buildings to a treatment plant. Our water gate valve insertion services can be used in any campus setting to install a new valve without disrupting the water flow.
- Hospitals – Water and wastewater pipe systems for hospitals are similar to those used by municipalities. They are designed to collect and transport water and wastewater from buildings to a treatment plant. If the hospital is located in an area with a municipal sewer system, it may connect to that system. If the hospital is located in a rural area, it may have its own wastewater treatment plant.
- Commercial – Water and wastewater pipe systems for commercial buildings are similar to those used by municipalities. They are designed to collect and transport water and wastewater from buildings to a treatment plant. If the building is located in an area with a municipal sewer system, it may connect to that system. If the building is located in a rural area, it may have its own wastewater treatment plant.